Diabetic Baklava with Walnut
Diabak Baklava, designed for diabetics and dieters
and an improved ”special nutritional ve product.
• As a result of the glucose tolerance test (GTT) performed in 18 healthy volunteers in the Department of Internal Medicine, İstanbul University Çapa Medical Faculty,
Dated May 25, 1999, Diabak is a nutritional supplement for diabetic diets and cardiology diets.
report is taken.
• Traditional Diabetes Summer Camp organized by Turkish Diabetes Association in Kuşadası Kustur Holiday Village between 13-27 June 1999
No adverse effects of Diabak given to diabetics of various types were observed.
• Diabak Light Baklava is used as a natural sweetener instead of sugar.
• To reduce the amount of energy and carbohydrates in the flour, low glycemic index was used.
• Salt is also used as the mineral salt, which is enriched with magnesium, which contains 43% less sodium than the normal salt.
• Enriched with dietary fiber.
Ingredients: Polydexstrose, glycemic index, low wheat flour, olive oil, whole wheat flour, wheat starch, pistachio, egg,
inulin, inulin oligofructose, natural sweetener: stevia, sodium reduced mineral salt, omega-3 fatty acid, water.
• It is recommended to be consumed under the supervision of a doctor.
• A maximum of 3 slices should be consumed per day.
• Excessive consumption can have a laxative effect.
For a variety of baklava flavors visit our site and do not miss the Free shipping.
In Europe and America, large cities in 1-3 days, Middle East and Asia in the range of 3-4 days delivery is made.European 24 hours of delivery to many capital in Europe.The delivery times may vary according to the operational process.Posts in the postal code information is important. In the region of the Middle East and America does not depend on customs.It is rare in the European region.According to the customs legislation of the relevant country, extra fee or tax can be requested from the buyer.
You can contact us to resolve the additional tax payment issue related to customs.
There are no reviews yet.