Dibek Turkish Coffee
Dibek Turkish Coffee will be your everyday drink which people are addicted to drink it.Here is the preparation of Turkish coffee and definition of Turkish coffee. Don’t forget to get your copper grinder.
Have you ever drunk Dibek Turkish coffee ?”
• If your answer is “NO”. You are missing the chance to experience the oldest known coffee making tradition. It influenced coffee culture worldwide.
New taste of traditional coffee ; Dibek coffee. Soft taste. It is 100 g= 3.5 oz
They are soft drink comparing to strong taste of Turkish coffee.
Turkish coffee is a method of preparing unfiltered coffee. It tastes great. It is good for heart daily.It is made in a cezve, a typical long-handled pot made from copper or brass.Very finely ground coffee is needed to make it. You may use a brass grinder . You drink from small cups.
Add water to the pot (ibrik), about 50 milliliters (1.7 oz) per cup of coffee desired
• Add sugar to taste, stirring to blend it
• Bring to a boil, remove from heat and add a teaspoon of coffee per cup
• Boil coffee.
• Remove the pot from heat immediately after bringing to a first boil, discarding the accumulated foam, and mix well.
• The coffee is boiled twice in succession, taking care to remove the cezve from the heat between one boiling and the next. The foam can either be discarded or kept before stirring it well