Fancy Copper Turkish Coffee Cups Set
You have just found where to buy Turkish copperbull coffee pot and traditional Turkish coffee set. It is completely handmade and hand hammered copper espresso set. You can also buy Turkish coffee supplies such as copper bowl,Turkish coffee sets,Turkish tea pot online. Tin lined. Copper coffee server Turkish coffee jug is made of solid copper.Take a look our handmade Turkish coffee pot with Turkish coffee gift.Make a fantastic after meal drink using a centuries old traditional method. This beautiful handmade piece of art would make the perfect gift for any occasion. This copper espresso set is 100% handmade in Turkey with the highest quality copper.
ENJOY PREMIUM QUALITY. Handcrafted into an elegant hammered design. %100 high quality Copper. Copper Espresso Set is Handmade You can use as espresso set or a one of a kind decorative item. This set can be a very unique gift! This beautiful handmade piece of art would make the perfect gift for any occasion. You can use safely.
How to make Turkish coffee in Turkish coffee maker
- You need water, Turkish copperbull coffee pot and traditional Turkish coffee set,sugar(optional) and Turkish coffee.
- Use cold water not warm or hot. Measure the water with the cups you want to drink.for each cups add water to Turkish cezve ibrik Turkish coffee pot.
- You need to use Turkish coffee and prefer to ground one. You can buy Turkish coffee online and you will also get your a packet of Turkish coffee as a gift.
- For each cup add two full tea spoon of coffee.
- Then heat soy copper Turkey pot. It will boil easily and you will see the brown foam on the surface. We usually take it and share the Turkish coffee jugs equally .When it starts to boil you can pour into Turkish coffee jugs and serve it with Turkish delight or some confectionery.
Skilled artisans use hand-hammered methods for making excellent copper. You should use hand wash only. Don’t use in dishwasher. UNIQUE COPPER KITCHEN GADGETS. Surprise someone for a special occasion. . It is Maras copper
Important! Copper may be poisonous if you don’t have chance to find a tinner regularly. Applying the tin is an art. The molten tin is poured into the copper vessel, then swirled and brushed around in only two or three seconds before it cools to form a thin but complete coat. Please tin it regularly.